Over 700 000 Users
We offer a list of trusted bitcoin mining companies.
We recommend cloud mining as it is prohibitively expensive for anyone to mine from home or from a non-data center. This is due to the high cost of power and the hardware that is needed. This is why the best way to earn money mining bitcoins or other crypto-currencies is to invest in cloud mining.
We currently analyze bitcoin mining companies based on these criteria:
- Hash rates offered
- Crypto-currencies offered
- Responsive customer service
- 24/7 live chat or phone support
- History of establishment
- Reputation management
- Verification of payouts from trusted unbiased third party
- Payout frequency
To safeguard your funds we recommend the following:
- Mine (invest) in more than one crypto-currency. While bitcoin is popular you should not forget about Ethereum which is in second place. Bitcoin Cash and Dash are also other popular alternatives.
- Diversify your holdings by using more than one mining company. This is the same way that you would diversify a stock portfolio. It ensures should in the unlikely event that something happens with a mining company you will not be affected as adversely.
- Avoid small bitcoin mining companies that promise the moon such as 4x return on your investment. If this was the case they would mine and keep all of the profit without needing your capital infusion.
- Choose one of the top mining companies. Many companies are only interested in stealing your money and will stop paying within a couple of months.
- Never invest with a bitcoin mining company that cold calls you or sends you an unsolicited email.
Bitcoin Debit Cards:
Bitcoin debit cards can serve as an easy alternative to setting up an offshore bank. You can invest in bitcoins and receive payments for invoices via bitcoin. You are then free to spend money or withdraw money using a bitcoin debit card. The card works like any other debit card and you have the choice of a PIN or a CHIP card.
There are two options that we recommend.
Bitpay Visa – This is the safest debit card if you want a company that is located in the United States. Bitpay is in it for the long term and they follow the letters of the law. This means they collect all customer information and report it accordingly. USA residents only.
Cryptopay – If you are more concerned about privacy than security this is a solid option. Most bitcoin enthusiasts are concerned about privacy and cryptopay is the safest option that still offers the legitimacy of a corporate entity that is located in a regulated jurisdiction. No ID verification is needed for the lower limit card.
There are many debit cards that are offered for bitcoin users. The problem is many of them are fly by night operations, whereby as soon as they receive your bitcoins the operatorss vanish. We recommend you perform due diligence especially if the outfit is located out of Eastern Europe.